Why are your applicants not turning up to your interviews?
In our latest video we answer the question, “Why are your interviewees not turning up?” and take you through some steps you can take to minimise your applicants not showing up for interviews.
We’re hearing more and more from our clients that they’re arranging interviews and candidates are either cancelling last minute or (frustratingly!) not turning up at all. We talk you through the process we take to lower the risk of this happening to you, hopefully saving you time in the long run.
1. Always phone your job applicants before arranging and interview.
2. Sell the job opportunity/ business to the candidates to ensure you’re competing with the vacancies in other businesses.
3. Test the candidates’ commitment.
4. Keep your timeline between interviews as short as possible.
5. Call your interviewees the day before to check they’re still ok to come and let them know you’re looking forward to seeing them!
Hopefully you’ll pick up some helpful tips.
Let us know if you have any questions at all, we’re always happy to help.
Thanks for watching!!